I was challenged to write about my favorite pic. – I did it a couple of years ago, and my favorite pic is still the same, I’ll post that pic and text soon. – so, she told me, write about other pic … and is not that easy to even choose a picture – I’m a bit obsessed with taking pictures and every time I go somewhere, I take way too many pics – after almost a week thinking about what should be the pic, I choose this one:
Uma foto publicada por @wandererwannabe a Jan 26, 2016 às 11:44 PST
This is probably one of the simplest pics that I ever taken, however at the same time is the one that exemplifies the favorites moments of my life.
I hate to fly, I’m scared of flying, but I would be completely unhappy without travelling, – unfortunately, this last year is making me try this weird life of not travelling – so every time that I see the clouds underneath me, I’m unbelievably happy, even if I’m, at the same time, stupidly afraid.
This being said the 5 reasons why I love to fly, even while being afraid of flying are:
– It takes me on adventures, liking it or not, is the quickest way to travel, and I was
able to go to several countries since I started to fly.
– Falling asleep in a country/continent and waking in another.
– That feeling on your stomach, when we take off, or when there’s some kind of
turbulence, is, one of the feeling that I love the most.
– It gives us the opportunity to face some of our fears.
– We still don’t have the star trek ability to tele transport (beam me up Scotty), so
flying seems to be, the next best thing.
I don’t think that I will ever like flying, but at the same time, I don’t mind of flying almost every week if that means knowing more of the world.